Cheese Paddle No. 1 Thin - White Oak
The Cheese Paddle No.1 is the smallest of the cheese paddle range. Designed for cutting smaller ingredients such as ginger, garlic or herbs, this paddle also make a great plate to eat toast from in the morning. As with all our cheese platters, we encourage owners to chop and prepare food on these boards. Over time the cut marks and blemishes will personalise each board.
- Marine grade stainless steel hole for easy storage on hooks
- Knife-friendly surface. No accelerated knife dulling
- Tough, long lasting surface, not easily scratched or damaged. Easily chop, cut, slice, cube, dice, hash and more
- Sustainably sourced timbers
- Naturally anti-bacterial surface