Cheese Paddle No.9 - White Oak
This paddle is big. It measures 800mm long by 400mm wide making it the biggest Sands Made paddle to date. Its large surface area is great for any large scale production in the kitchen. Whether you're kneading dough, or slicing enough vegetables to feed a small army, this board will help you get the job done.
When it comes to serving, this cheese board is sure to impress. The Cheese Paddle No.9 is used by professional caterers around Australia due to its large surface area, elegant design and top quality construction. This board is perfect for weddings, corporate events, or even a large dinner party.
- Marine grade stainless steel hole for easy storage on hooks
- Knife-friendly surface. No accelerated knife dulling
- Tough, long lasting surface, not easily scratched or damaged. Easily chop, cut, slice, cube, dice, hash and more
- Sustainably sourced timbers
- Naturally anti-bacterial surface