Chocolate Pot Louis XVIII
Louis XIV Chocolate Pot features:
- Made in France.
- Made from super-strong porcelain and wood.
- Chocolate pot features a wooden handle that screws into the side for pouring, and can be unscrewed for hand washing.
- Features a wooden stirrer that rests inside the removable lid (hand wash recommended).
- A pure white, diamond-hard glaze is embedded throughout the porcelain rather than applied to the surface. The result is glossy and strong porcelain designed to last.
- Thermal shock resistant – porcelain withstands temperatures between -25°C and 300°C, and can be transferred directly from freezer to oven or microwave.
- Porcelain is resistant to scratching and chipping.
- Hygienic and easy to clean – non-porous glaze won’t absorb bacteria, tastes or odours.
- Freezer, microwave and oven safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions (with Stirrer and Handle): (h)30.5 x (w)20 x (d)10cm.