Classic Non-Stick Roaster - Small
SCANPAN roasters are very popular with many customers having 2 or 3 in their collection! The roaster is designed and made in Denmark from environmentally friendly, recycled aluminium with PFOA free exclusive non-stick surface. SCANPAN Classic cookware is oven safe to 260° ; C with even heat distribution and unsurpassed durability. Perfect for use from cooktop to oven: brown and seal your roast on the cooktop before placing in the oven, then complete your sauce or gravy on the cooktop after your roast is complete. The roaster comes with a stainless steel rack.
34 x 22cm/3.25L
- Exclusive non-stick coating
- 100% recycled squeeze cast aluminium
- Patented handle assembly
- Oven safe to 260° ; C
- PFOA free
- Suitable for all cooktops, except induction
- Designed and made in Denmark
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
- Before First Use
- Wash in hot soapy water with a nylon brush. Do not use harsh scourers.
- Routine Cleaning
- When cooking is complete, empty contents and use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan with hot soapy water, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes. Dry and store appropriately.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.