Classic Slicing Knife - 9"
The Shun Classic line features beautiful Damascus-clad blades and D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles.
Yet behind these handcrafted knives’ beauty is function: razor-sharp blades offering top performance.
Shun’s proprietary high-performance VG-MAX steel, which provides incredible edge retention, is clad with Damascus stainless steel, then ground and bead-blasted, revealing the flowing pattern of the layered steel.
The result is a line of knives that are sharp, durable, and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to behold.
The Shun Classic line also offers you the widest assortment of both traditional culinary blade shapes and cutting-edge designs, so you can always find the right knife for the task.
- For carving perfect slices of meat
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 9 in. (22.5 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan