Classic White Santoku Knife
Like a chef's knife, the Japanese santoku is a multipurpose knife used for just about every cutting job in the kitchen. The name means “three virtues.” and may refer to the three types of foods it works especially well with—vegetables, proteins, and fruit. Slightly shorter than the standard chef's knife, a santoku is very easy to maneuver—even in a smaller kitchen. There is just enough belly curve to enable rocking cuts, which enhances the knife's versatility. This distinctive piece of kitchen cutlery performs beautifully and you will find that the new blonde Pakkawood handles fit your hand like a comfortable glove.
- A light and maneuverable all-purpose kitchen knife
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped blonde PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan