Classic White Utility Knife 15cm
The Shun Classic Blonde Utility Knife is multipurpose and very, very handy. The utility knife has a narrow, straight blade that's perfect for a multitude of small tasks where more precise cuts are needed. Trimming green beans, cutting cauliflower florets, cutting sandwiches in half—all are tasks well suited to the Shun Classic Blonde 6-inch Utility Knife. Its very slightly curved belly enables it to do moderate rocking cuts. It's nimble enough to peel an onion in hand, then slice it up in short order. Utility knives are sometimes called sandwich knives because they work well on almost everything that goes into a sandwich—from thin-skinned vegetables such as tomatoes, to meats and cheeses.
- Multi-purpose knife, between a chef's and paring in size
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped blonde PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan