Gourmet Series Extra Course
The Microplane Gourmet Series has an expansive paddled with ample grating surfaces and US made stainless steel blades. Ultra-sharp photo etched teeth make fast work out of grating potatoes, carrots, onions, and cheeses. The Stainless steel frame provides extraordinary durability. The soft touch handle matches back to the premium classic series zesters. The non-skid foot adds stability when grating on counters and plates.
Use an Extra Coarse Cheese Grater for:
Apples, Cabbage, Carrots, Chocolate, Coconut, Hard and Soft Cheeses, Onions, and Zucchini. The results will be perfect for coleslaws or hashbrowns, as well as big shreds of soft cheeses like cheddar.
- Comfortable and ergonomic soft-touch handle with loop for optional hanging
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Reusable cover for safe storage
- Material: Surgical grade stainless steel frame and etched blades; TPE plastic handle
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX
- Shipping Weight: 7 oz
- Dimensions: 12" x 2 5/8" " x 1"
- Grating Surface: 5 1/4" x 2 5/8